There's Plenty of Reasons to Join Our Team!
Here's What You Need To Do
Three simple steps to success!
- Take a look at our social media accounts and the 'Employment' section on our website to browse our current vacancies.
- Fill out the short form and submit.
- We'll be in touch to asess your suitability for the role
- A member of the team will contact you to arrange an interview. This is an opportunity for you to ask us questions and vice versa!
- We will complete all right to work checks and DBS checks
- If you suit the role, you will be offered a job with us! (subject to relevant checks being passed)
- Once you have accepted the position with us, you will attend a paid, three day training course with us. This will cover everything you need to know to undertake the role successfully.
- You will then complete required e-learning courses, based on your existing experience.
- Next, put your tunic on, wash your hands and get ready to go out shadowing with existing members of our team who will show you the ropes and answer any further questions you may have!
What holidays and pension will I get?
Here, at Tamworth Home Care, all our care staff are entitled to pro-rata holidays.
We also offer a 4% company pension scheme.